Tuesday, January 17, 2017

City of Stars, are you shining just for me?

picture was taken from here

I love the idea of being in love.
Human's nature is to love; whether it's a person or inanimate objects.
And as for me, it's been a while since I fall in love. Finally it happened again.
But no, I'm not ready to fall in love with a person. This time, it's a movie :)
p.s (I watched this 3 times already :p)

La La Land.
Dreams.
Two people, falling in love with each other. The first meeting, the first kiss, the moment they realized this is what they've been looking for,
and the ending.
What started out like a fantasy, turned out to be 100% real.

Some people are meant not to stay in our lives. Some are meant to shape, to help us build the stairway, to support, to hurt, to stab. Some are meant to stay just for a little while. But the most incredible thing is, out of millions people in this world, one person wants to spend the rest of his/her life with you. Isn't that amazing? Mia, is one lucky girl.

But I'm more on the Seb's side.

Stuck in the city full of memories; have to watch the person I used to love the most had a happy ending with another person (at least Seb doesn't hate Mia tho lol). He's content with being alone at the end, and that smile he gave to Mia... I know how that feels. I know.

I'm not gonna spoil anything about this movie, but just a warning, if you're not a fan of a cheesy, artsy movie, you won't like this. And also, if you prefer the 'usual' ending, this movie isn't for you.

But seriously, this movie is gold.
I think I'm gonna watch this again soon :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment